Let my people go
Zander did a smacktabulous job babysitting. Bamm-Bamm is feeling much better. And I did, in fact, remember to put the advent calendar on the top of the pile, so that's already up.
This was supposed to be a weekend off for me. But Dick called me yesterday to tell me that NoseRingGirl, his live-in fiancee (they've been engaged for three years), was feverish and puking. We decided that perhaps it wasn't in Bamm-Bamm's interests to be around more germs, especially puking germs. Dick insists that he, personally, will be fine, because he had a flu shot. Um...you know that the flu shot isn't for...nah, why bother to tell him? He'll figure it out.
So, rather than spend the weekend blissfully encouched at Zander's, I am, for the third weekend in four, at home with my children.
Pray for them.
This was supposed to be a weekend off for me. But Dick called me yesterday to tell me that NoseRingGirl, his live-in fiancee (they've been engaged for three years), was feverish and puking. We decided that perhaps it wasn't in Bamm-Bamm's interests to be around more germs, especially puking germs. Dick insists that he, personally, will be fine, because he had a flu shot. Um...you know that the flu shot isn't for...nah, why bother to tell him? He'll figure it out.
So, rather than spend the weekend blissfully encouched at Zander's, I am, for the third weekend in four, at home with my children.
Pray for them.

3 Comments:
Blissful?! Wooo...
I am a horrible, horrible internet friend.
That said, belated congratulations!
*hugs and smoochies*
I'm just here to water the plants so they don't die.
Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home