Monday, November 07, 2005

You will all be glad to know...

I managed to go to Las Vegas for the weekend and not get married.

And I learned how to play blackjack. Blackjack is eeeeevil.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

You should play Pai Gow poker. Why don't people listen to me. Pai Gow is the only game to play.

11/08/2005 9:45 PM  
Blogger Buggy said...

So you didn't win me anything?

I knew you weren't getting married this weekend, but didn't want to spoil it for others.

Was the food good?

11/10/2005 7:58 AM  
Blogger ilse said...

The food rawked. On Sunday evening we ate at a little tapas place that was fabulous. I skipped lunch both days because I gorged at the breakfast buffet both days!

11/10/2005 12:33 PM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

I'm ridiculously jealous of you.

11/10/2005 11:00 PM  
Blogger Jolene said...

The only think I know about blackjack is always double-down on 11 (I learned that from Swingers). I don't know what that means, but I know you're supposed to do it.

11/12/2005 3:03 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Split the Aces and 8's is another rule.

11/26/2005 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home