Friday, October 28, 2005

My dog ate my blog.

Yeah, y'see, this is why I don't have plants. I don't water them, I don't fertilize them, my cat/kids eat them...if people who know me well were asked to list the 10 adjectives that describe me best, "nurturing" would not appear. Ever. So my poor neglected blog sits here, collecting 'Net dust pussies. I'm a bad, bad BlogMom.

And this post, right'chere, is proof positive of how desperate I am to avoid my managerial accounting homework.

6 Comments:

Blogger Buggy said...

Wow!
I was almost ready to water it myself.
Hiya Ilse!
I didn't know you had a dog.

10/29/2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger gothmog said...

And this response right here is how desperate I am to avoid grading.

10/30/2005 11:50 AM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

I missed you the most. The rest are just using you. Me? I was actually looking for you.

10/30/2005 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pushes Kimmah out of the way*

No, I was looking for you first! You updated this just because I placed a small, piquant, delicate bug in a certain demonic ear, now dintcha?

Many hugs and hope you are embarking on the bestest holiday for you and your family ever, sweetie...

11/01/2005 4:16 PM  
Blogger ilse said...

You all are sweet. And, apparently, desperate for reading material.

And Ginger? Zander and I have this communication issue... Sometimes we read each other's minds, and other times, we assume the other person has read our mind, when, in fact, they haven't. Therefore, we hardly tell each other anything, because we assume the other person already knows. Somehow. This would be one of those times where my psychic skills failed.

11/02/2005 12:24 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I hope you're leaving clues for me in Vegas.

11/05/2005 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home