Monday, May 07, 2007

Non-Sequitur of the Week

Question posed to students on study sheet:

What do we learn about bigotry from Cathy?

Answer, from multiple students:

We learn that Cathy likes cats a lot.

6 Comments:

Blogger J. D. T. Saul said...

Isn't bigotry derived from big oak tree? Seems like a perfectly reasonable line of thought to me. Did she call the fire department...You are reading T.S.Elliot right?

5/08/2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger ilse said...

Sadly, no.

Although I just did a paper on existentialist angst in "Prufrock" for my Brit Lit class.

5/08/2007 11:12 AM  
Blogger J. D. T. Saul said...

The existential condition is exactly what I meant...it's like you're in my head. Creepy.

5/08/2007 2:51 PM  
Blogger gothmog said...

tie a yellow ribbon round that bigotry




(oooh, I think I just killed another kitten)

5/11/2007 12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for that note over there, sweetie....

5/11/2007 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They thought you meant Cathy -- http://www.uclick.com/client/wpc/ca/

Which is REALLY odd, since Cathy doesn't really like cats.

the word, by the way, is

xemswa

5/16/2007 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home