"...Leaving! What a good idea."
My last day at my job is a week from tomorrow. That's good. Quite excellent, actually.
I don' t have another job yet. That's not quite as good.
However, I have an interview tomorrow morning with My County that will hopefully provide me with the opportunity to present myself to various secondary-level classes and allow myself to be mercilessly abused. Yes, I'm going to be a substitute teacher. A lateral move from secretary, really...
And hopefully I'll hear from the grad school of choice soon, so I'll know what my life will look like after June.
I don' t have another job yet. That's not quite as good.
However, I have an interview tomorrow morning with My County that will hopefully provide me with the opportunity to present myself to various secondary-level classes and allow myself to be mercilessly abused. Yes, I'm going to be a substitute teacher. A lateral move from secretary, really...
And hopefully I'll hear from the grad school of choice soon, so I'll know what my life will look like after June.

4 Comments:
Happy Anniversary to you and Landru!
We need to get together, for many reasons, not least of which is if you are going to be subbing for MCPS you need to talk to Earthgirl, who can mentor your trip into MCPS Hell.
Today would be that last day????
I would totally love to have you sub for my classes...do you commute?
I'm escaping from a three-hour commute as it is. But for you? I'm SO there.
Post a Comment
<< Home