Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Almost there...

With a day and a half left before Zero Hour, I'm nearly done; I only have about half the kitchen left to pack. Shouldn't take more than an hour and a half after work tomorrow, so I'm taking today off from packing.

However, I'm starting to reconsider. I mean, Zander and I have only been married six months. Isn't it a bit soon to be moving in together?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move.

Last week, driving home from the United game, Xander used, in the course of conversation, a word starting with "D" and ending with "ad" in reference to himself, and made further reference to his, his... - well,it started with "K" and ended with "ids."

If I didn't know you, I'd have thought he be tripping, yo.

8/09/2006 5:38 PM  
Blogger gothmog said...

I can verify the findings of the schwartzhund: he did that pretty often during our stay as well, sometimes even using non-perjorative terms. Psyche and I were impressed.

8/09/2006 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home