Easily Distracted by Shiny Objects
posted by ilse at 6:32 PM
At least I did my part and helped your husband unpack his books.Oh, wait.....
Hey, you're ahead of where I was nine days before moving.
Oh, shit. Am I supposed to be reading this thing?
I'd be happy to help you pack, but . . . you're probably going to be happier getting Zander to do it all. Did you know that in Jamaica "red beans and rice" is "rice and peas?" Tru.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
At least I did my part and helped your husband unpack his books.
Oh, wait.....
Hey, you're ahead of where I was nine days before moving.
Oh, shit. Am I supposed to be reading this thing?
I'd be happy to help you pack, but . . . you're probably going to be happier getting Zander to do it all.
Did you know that in Jamaica "red beans and rice" is "rice and peas?"
Tru.
Post a Comment
<< Home